- House and gardens
- Pauntley Court’s OPEN HOUSE & WEDDING FAYRE
- Outdoor Weddings at Pauntley Court
- An Intimate Autumn Wedding
- Olivia & Tom’s Church Wedding at Pauntley Court
- A Real September Wedding - Grace and Jamie's Magical Midweek Wedding
- A petite Mid-Week Wedding For 30 This Summer
- We are so excited to be featured in the telegraph's top 22 small wedding venues across the uk
- Introducing Pauntley Court's very own quince gin
- Micro Wedding Inspiration - unique spaces for your wedding breakfast at Pauntley Court
- 7 Magnificent Reasons to Choose a Midweek Micro wedding at Pauntley Court
- 5 Simple tips on searching for your dream wedding venue
- A Small Wedding for 15 people
- Our wedding coordinator Holly’s helpful advice on choosing your wedding venue
- Your Marquee/Tipi Wedding By Holly Evans, Wedding Coordinator
- Intimate Weekend Weddings at Pauntley Court
- Back to the future
- 5 reasons you’ll fall in love with Pauntley Court
- Intimate Weddings at Pauntley Court
- Pauntley Court Wedding Open Day
- Contact us
I'm not sure we have the words to express how we feel about our wedding at Pauntley Court. I haven't stopped crying since you came to say goodbye to us!
It was the most magical, warm and beautiful experience, and wonderful to share it with our family. Our family were blown away by your beautiful house and gardens and just how special a place this is.
Please say a huge thank you to Jules for allowing us to visit and pick some flowers and for arranging some flowers for our Mums.
And a massive thank you to the wonderful Rachel. Rachel was amazing and even mind read on Wednesday morning! I was in bed thinking 'why didn't I ask Rachel to set up for breakfast, I don't want to do this'
I walked across in my Pyjamas and there was Rachel cooking bread and potatoes.
Her help made everything so much easier for us, and again our family thought she was fabulous.
Thank you, Melissa, so much, you are so lovely and wonderful.