The Setting For Your Love Story
Pauntley Court tailors your celebration to suit you. Our flexible approach allows us to cater for any requirement, and we will work together to create a day that reflects you.
Included in all our packages
- Exclusive use of the Pauntley Court Estate for three days and 2 nights
- Romantic accommodation for the couple in the main house wing, Elinor Fettiplace
- Beautiful and luxurious guest accommodation across the main house and/or the Dovecote for up to 22 guests plus the couple (24 can sleep on site in total)
- A wonderful wedding coordinator for four hours of planning time on zoom before your wedding day to help you find the right suppliers for you and plan your big day
- Your wedding coordinator will be with you on your wedding day from 9am-6pm to ensure everything goes to plan
- Use of our fantastic 12m x 9m Tentickle stretch tent, set up in the formal gardens
- Use of 50 cross back chairs and trestle tables for in the ballroom and rustic tables for below the stretch tent
- A carefully selected suppliers list which one of our wedding coordinators will go through with you in your first planning meeting
- Fresh flowers from our cutting garden for all the bedrooms as well as White Company linens, fluffy towels robes and slippers and spoiling ‘100 acres’ bathroom products
- A Sonos sound system in the Ballroom
- Use of portable PA System with microphone
Up to 16 guests
Enjoy the exclusive use of the Pauntley Court Estate with your family and close friends for 3 days and 2 nights. Get married in the beautiful Norman church just next door or choose an intimate civil ceremony in the elegant Ballroom followed by drinks and canapes in the Panelled Room or under the stretch tent. A special wedding breakfast for 16 can be in the Ballroom or outside under the stretch tent or perhaps beneath the magical hornbeam arches.
Why not hire some games such as giant Jenga or chess for your guests or perhaps just enjoy the time to chat and laugh and celebrate before your guests retire to their luxurious bedrooms. The large Main House kitchen is the perfect space for breakfast the next day with your family and friends.
Up to 24 guests
You will have exclusive hire of the Pauntley Court Estate, including the main house, the bridal suite and the 16th century Dovecote. With stunning gardens and 20 acres to walk in, stay with your close family and friends for 3 days and 2 nights in the beautiful accommodation and make Pauntley Court your home for the weekend.
Enjoy a relaxed pre-wedding day gathering in the Flower room with perhaps homemade pizzas from ‘Dom the Pizza Man’ and his converted horsebox.
Choose to get married in the 800-yearold Norman church next door or a civil ceremony in the wonderful ‘Ballroom’, before moving through to drinks and canapes on the spectacular formal gardens and flat lawns. Have a fabulous wedding breakfast under the stretch tent or beneath the quince trees.
Why not have a barbeque on the Sunday in the magical gardens or down by the lake and play some boules on our new petanque court amongst the yew hedges!
Up to 32 guests
With up to 24 of your guests being able to stay with you on site in our 10 beautiful bedrooms for 2 nights, you can then invite up to another 8 guests to join you for your wedding day.
Decide on a church wedding or civil wedding for 32 in the Ballroom followed by drinks and canapes in the Panelled Room in the cooler months or under the “Tentickle” stretch tent and the hornbeams. Afterwards you and your guests can enjoy a wedding breakfast could be in the stunning Ballroom or outside in one of the magical spaces in the gardens. The choice is yours! The Main House kitchen is the perfect place for breakfast or perhaps brunch outside the day after your wedding.
Your extra guests can stay very close by in excellent local accommodation just down the road from Pauntley Court and can join you for the pre wedding supper or the post wedding day brunch.
Up to 100 guests
Staying with your close family and friends for 3 days and 2 nights at Pauntley Court is the most special way to make lifelong memories of your wedding. Have time to decorate and check your marquee the night before your big day. Wake up and get ready with your family and bridesmaids around you. What could be more exciting than looking out and watching the sunrise behind your marquee.
Walk just next door to the Norman Church for your wedding or have an outside ceremony in the stunning grounds. Drinks and canapes can be amongst on the hornbeams and on the lawns, before you and your guests make your way into the marquee for the wedding breakfast and dance the night away. Retire to the bridal suite and enjoy brunch on the Sunday with your guests staying with you at Pauntley Court for three days and two nights.
Our wedding at Pauntley Court was all we could have imagined and more. It was the only wedding venue that felt personal, special and this was down to the obvious beauty of the house and grounds, but also Melissa and the wedding coordinator team's friendliness, knowledge and want to help in any way to make the weekend special and unique to us. It was perfect to have the venue Friday to Sunday meaning 20 people all staying at the venue could spend lots of time together pre and post wedding. The options for the wedding ceremony and meal setting at the venue were endless too making it feel personal to what we wanted. Finally, the suppliers that Melissa recommended were incredible in quality and friendly service. This helped for very easy planning and on the day, things running so smoothly as all the suppliers knew one another so just got on with setting up etc! We can't recommend Pauntley Court and Melissa's family and team enough for weddings or staying at the beautiful venue!!