The Setting For Your Love Story
Pauntley Court tailors your celebration to suit you. Our flexible approach allows us to cater for any requirement, and we will work together to create a day that reflects you.
Included in all our packages
- Exclusive use of the Pauntley Court Estate for three days and 2 nights
- Romantic accommodation for the couple in the main house wing, Elinor Fettiplace
- Beautiful and luxurious guest accommodation across the main house and/or the Dovecote for up to 22 guests plus the couple (24 can sleep on site in total)
- A wonderful wedding coordinator for four hours of planning time on zoom before your wedding day to help you find the right suppliers for you and plan your big day
- Your wedding coordinator will be with you on your wedding day from 9am-6pm to ensure everything goes to plan
- Use of our fantastic 12m x 9m Tentickle stretch tent, set up in the formal gardens
- Use of 50 cross back chairs and trestle tables for in the ballroom and rustic tables for below the stretch tent
- A carefully selected suppliers list which one of our wedding coordinators will go through with you in your first planning meeting
- Fresh flowers from our cutting garden for all the bedrooms as well as White Company linens, fluffy towels robes and slippers and spoiling ‘100 acres’ bathroom products
- A Sonos sound system in the Ballroom
- Use of portable PA System with microphone
We booked Pauntley Court for our intimate wedding weekend in June 2022 and we regret nothing! The venue is beyond beautiful with lovely, well-kept gardens. The rooms are also very impressive, all individually decorated with their own character. All our guests commented throughout the wedding and since returning home about how lovely the venue was. Unfortunately, we weren't able to have our wedding outside as planned, thanks to the great British weather, but the team at Pauntley were so responsive, attentive and caring about swapping round our decorations to move us inside. We want to make a special mention to Rachel, who helped us throughout the weekend to keep the house clean and tidy and also cooked us an amazing breakfast on the Sunday morning. Also, a big thank you to Rebecca and Melissa who were also fantastic, ensuring our day was perfect throughout. If you want a unique wedding venue, that no one will forget, book Pauntley court!